1.29.2007

For Realz

I've finally calmed my life down. Part of the shift was a growing acceptance that I am once again an adult (as opposed to a graduate student - and believe me, there is a huge difference) who has to go to work and (gasp) be productive for 8-10 hours a day.

I supposed it also helps that I've been on the wagon for the past month, and will most likely continue a bit longer - although I do have a dinner date on Thursday at Dinosaur Barbeque, and can I seriously be expected to go beerless while I'm eating my way through a Big Ass Pork Plate?

Weekend: Restaurant Week, running, movies, errands, Veronica Mars marathon, laundry, more running, visiting the 'rents, eating cake, even more running. (Believe me, the cake eating is necessary to, um, keep up my strength for training.)

Lately: Well, since I've been called out on it elsewhere, I might as well confess that I've been watching a lot of stuff on abc.com. It's amazing how quickly your evenings pass while you're catching up on an entire season's worth of shows. And how little you actually have to talk to real people. And how much clearer the reception is on your computer than on your tiny 13 inch antenna-powered television.

3 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I like the new look!
I may have to start watching TV from my computer - my reception sucks.

andebobandy said...

it isn't like i got a ton done before, but this is going to make things even worse.

i like to new look, too. i'm holding out, though. i don't want another password, and i feel like using the same ones over and over means that i'm creatively lazy.

g said...

Whoa... You look different today... Did you get a haircut? =)