6.09.2006

Running

Thoughts during my 4-mile run yesterday:

1. I'm going to die.
2. It's really hot out here.
3. The Hudson River does not look at all refreshing.
4. How many times in a row can I listen to 'Crazy' by Gnarls Barkley without actually driving myself crazy?
5. I'm going to die.
6. There's a lot of goose shit on this running path.
7. That twisted, rusty, abandoned pier is kinda cool looking.
8. I hope I don't see anyone I know.
9. Breathe. Breathe.
10. WHEN AM I GOING TO GET A JOB? OR AT THE VERY LEAST, AN INTERVIEW?
11. I'm going to die.
12. Can I walk a little bit now? I think I can walk a little bit now...
13. My music is very angry-sounding.
14. Running is waaaaay easier than yoga.
15. Breathe.
16. I should have worn a short-sleeve shirt.
17. I think I'm sweating Kettle One.
18. The exhaust coming from the West Side Highway is awesome.
19. I'm going to die.
20. I need a drink. Not water.

1 comment:

chichimama said...

And that is why I walk. Groomzilla passed on your info. I should have known that you were blogging too.

Wife of Chicken Prattie :-)