6.28.2006

Mother of Invention

I have some awesome ideas to make my life easier. And I think you'll agree that they would benefit mankind too.

1. The Weighted Straw. Did you ever notice (TM Seinfeld) that straws don't work in carbonated drinks? The Weighted Straw (TM) will solve all of that. The bottom of the straw would be thicker than the top, and the straw would stay upright, thus ensuring smoother sippability (TM).

2. The AromaShower. An aromatherapy disk that would attach to your showerhead. Several useful settings included - Anger, Insecurity, Fatigue, Depression, Lonliness...anytime you feel any sort of emotion you can just hop in the shower. Clean both your body *and* your mind (TM).

3. The Attached Sheet. The flat sheet would be sewn to the fitted sheet, thus eliminating both the two-step process of making the bed *and* the dreaded middle-of-the-night toe exposure due to Untucked Sheet (TM).

I know these ideas are Genius, so I'm expecting you all to keep this a little quiet, m'kay?

2 comments:

g said...

The weighted straw is so brilliant, I am hereby giving you permission to use an idea I had last weekend: I was cleaning out the sink at the bar; it was filled with a thousand and one cocktail straws, as it is every weekend, and it occurred to me that there might be a market for personalized straws. Just think: Temporarily reusable straws (like those disposable Ziploc tupperware-esque things) which you could buy in a pack, personalized with a design you like, or even your name in rhinestones on the top end. Drink with bling!

Run with it, and remember me when you're a millionaire...

Blondie said...

waterbed sheets do come attached; it really makes life a lot more simple when making the bed.