10.23.2008

Feelin' Newsy

- Marriage/Wedding coming right up, in about 52 hours. Feeling really calm and happy, and about to head out the door to Bliss for a massage.

- Thank you, unidentified neighbor, for the free internets. All the last minute planning this week would have been impossible without it.

- My long-standing crush on Brian Williams might be over, due to his quasi-endorsement of McCain, which I discovered in AARP magazine while waiting for my therapy appointment today.

- Oh, and did I mention I'm going back to work on November 10th? No? I can't really even think about it until I get back.

- Honeymoon location remains a surprise (for me). Surprised that it has remained a surprise, given my predilection for snooping, and B's tendency to blurt.

- And in case I forget to tell you later, I had an awesome time at our wedding.

2 comments:

Buggy B said...

YAY it is so close. I can feel the excitment in your writing. I wish you both the Best of luck and happiness as you enter this chapter of your lives.

andebobandy said...

Congrats! I just know it's going to be amazing!