10.06.2008

Broke But Happy

B and I signed our lease today! We're going to move October 17th, and for those of you following along at home, that would be 8 days before our wedding. Yup. 8 days.

The *good* thing is that we love our new apartment (more space! less expensive! great neighborhood!) and plans are already being made to paint and decorate and nest.

The bad thing(s) is(are), moving is expensive and weddings are expensive. Nesting is expensive. And I'm still waiting on details (important ones, like salary and benefits and, oh, start date) regarding my new job.

Stressful, yes - but we're getting married soon. I think I'll just go ahead and celebrate that small fact, and worry about the rest in November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is it that weddings somehow keep ending up the comma in a REALLY long run-on sentence?

By the way, congrats on the new job!