9.05.2008

Bloggity Blog Blog

So, it's my birthday this weekend, but I don't have a birthday kinda feeling because 1) I'm turning a not-too-exciting number and can't really be bothered to care and 2) I'm having a couple of big parties within the next 6 weeks and then the BIGGEST PARTY EVER (which, yes, I realize I need to share with B) so celebrating is covered.

Anyway, on Saturday, I'll take a little break from my self-imposed September "health month" and have some sangria and some simple carbs with friends and then Sunday, another little break from the good-nutrition madness since B and I are going out to dinner.

(Oh, and the health month thing? A friend mentioned challah the other day and I nearly leapt through the phone to cram it in my mouth. Cravings aren't pretty, people.)

Unrelated: we're looking for a random z-list celebrity to invite to the wedding. When my brother and SIL got married 7 years ago, they invited Nipsey Russell (awesomest choice ever), but since he's long since departed this earth (I miss you Nipsey, wherever you are) we need other options. My vote is for that guy from the Police Academy movies who can make all the cool noises with his mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't steve guttenberg equally as z-list? the noises guy recently did a geico commercial. he is now on the celebrity w-list.

Unknown said...

How about Rowdy Roddy Piper? You can have him announce your entrance: "Ridiculous and B came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and they're all out of bubble gum!"

Anonymous said...

anon: steve guttenberg is a good choice. what's that crazy mofo up to these days? nothing much, and i'm sure he could use a good meal.

michael: good one. only if he wears the kilt.