8.04.2008

Shoes!

Last Tuesday, while wasting time in DSW, I came upon the perfect shoes for the wedding. However, I didn't actually buy them because they were the first pair that I had tried on, and I have a lot of time until I need to get the shoes, and my finances are sketchy, and etc.

Of course, as the week went along, I became obsessed with the shoes, and was then convinced that by the time I went back to get them, they'd be out of my size, and everything would be ruined. Seriously. Whole wedding. Ruined.

Well, while I was livin' it up in Georgia this weekend, B surprised me by buying the shoes. (He's da bomb diggity.)

How much do we love these? Too much, perhaps.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ridiculous,

get them off the table!!! GET THEM OFF THE TABLE!!!!

rock on,

b

ridiculous said...

i ruined the wedding, didn't i?