8.25.2008

8.25.08

We're two months out from the BIG DAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Along with assembling the invitations, I've been doing a lot of thinking about job stuff. I know I need to go back to work, while also knowing that I cannot allow myself to be in a situation that makes me as physically and mentally sick as my last job. Does that mean a career outside of social work? I dunno.

(Oh, and about the invites? I don't know why I care so deeply about what they look like, or the wording, or any of the other things I'm reviewing over and over again. If I really wanted a reason, I guess I could just pick any one of the Freudian defense mechanisms and apply blindly.)

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Go back to work AFTER the wedding!

Anonymous said...

cherry: you're making a lot of sense

andebobandy said...

if your in-law are anything like mine, they're hoping that by then you'll be living in the suburbs, squirting out puppies, and too occupied preparing dinner and folding socks to care.

ridiculous said...

ande: in our case, that suburb would be queens. blurg.