3.04.2008

I'm Annoying, It's True

Lately, I've taken on a slightly nagging tone with B, as I've harassed and harrangued him regarding our upcoming trip. There seems to be about a million odds and ends to clear up, and we're leaving Saturday. Conversations in our house sound like this:

r: "Did you book the rental car"?
b: "Ya".
r: "What about doing laundry before we go"?
b: I'll take care of it".
r: "Do you know where your swimsuit is? Do you think you should get it out now? Let it air out?"
b: [eyeroll]
r: "What about L.A.? What do you want to do in L.A."?
b: "Ummmm, eat at In N' Out Burger?"
r: "That's it? That's all you want to do in L.A.?"
b: [shrug]
r: "Well, when are we going to pack? How many suitcases are we bringing? Should we bring my laptop"?
b: [starts rocking back and forth and crying]
r: "I'm really excited for our first vacation together..."

This morning, I found myself debating whether it was more important to go to my ENT doctor to check the congestion/wheeziness I've ignored for the past 2 months *or* go get my hair cut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ridiculous,

i promise...i'll let it air out.

sheesh!

rock on,

b

Buggy B said...

Ya know I am the same way. The wife thinks and asks about clothing, swimsuits and what to do. I shrug and will pack the night before. Usually a duffle bag will work for me as shorts, shirts and clean underwere is easy to pack. :)

Unless there is some major thing I need to do at the location and have been talking about it the rest is what ever. Go with the flow. Look at what is around when there and then do it. We men are a bit more at ease on the what to do I think.

I am curious why do you let a swim suit air out if it is clean and folded in a drawer? Unless it is wet I don't air them out. Take them out of drawer pack and then use when needed :)

I do want to wish you both an AWESOME vacation! Enjoy the Mongolian Hut. Eat and In N Out. Take the Laptop. And wave when you fly over CO as Cubed and I will be below.

Buggy

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I ignored the nagging 5-week cough I had, and am happy to report it seems to have disappeared (I knew if I ignored it, it would eventually go away). So I say, go get the haircut!