12.09.2008

Life's Not Fair

Along time ago (2001), in a galaxy far, far away (Central New Jersey), I was engaged to an *sshole. Of course, at the time, I didn't recognize that he was an *sshole, but hey, hindsight is 20/20, isn't it?

I guess I was a whole lot more gullible at that point in my life, and so I lent said *sshole quite a bit of money. And now, 6 years later, I am in a protracted legal battle to get it back.

Tell me exactly how someone gets away with a blatant disregard for the law? Or how financially irresponsible you have to be to sell 3 buldings at a huge net profit, and still be on the verge of bankruptcy?

Or how it is that this *sshole owns his own home, while I'm living paycheck to paycheck, and cutting out non-essentials like, say, taking taxicabs or buying new clothing for work?

It's enough to make you completely bitter. Or give you an extended case of heartburn.

No comments: