12.31.2007

Recovery

I'm not gonna lie to you, last week was pretty bad. The bitterness of having to work through the holidays, along with exacerbated work stress resulted in an excess of crankiness.

When I'm cranky, it's no fun for anyone.

But I purposely had a VERY mellow weekend, and B and I started a new nutrition program this morning (which will be blown to hell at tonight's NYE festivities) *and* I ran 3 miles yesterday...so I'm feeling a bit better.

And in the spirit of setting my goals big, wondering if OrangemanMike wants to do a little running.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran three miles yesterday too! We probably passed each other, if you were in the Park.

Happy New Year, RC!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's time to get off my fat ass - I'm in for the half. I can possibly be talked into a full. I still want to do at least one of those.

nyczoo said...

OK, non-preggo people: Since I have officially rejoined your ranks, perhaps it's time for some MaternityLand running. Care for another SU half teammate?

Did I really just say that? :)