4.20.2009

Hello and Goodbye

I haven't written for a while, and I can't really say that I've missed it.

I have, however, been thinking about this blog. Specifically, thinking about the start of the blog in 2005 and the blog now.

I started writing as a way to communicate with people. In some cases, it was my way of expressing myself without having to talk to anyone. Now, the world feels different. I am different. And I'm trying to figure out how to connect with and rebuild relationships in a direct way. There are people that I am missing, and it feels heavy, and a blog post isn't going to be a substitute for that contact.

I'm not sure what this means for this space. I do know that I need to time to figure it out.

1 comment:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Let me know if/when you return. Ironically, a few days ago I started blogging again after 8 months.