4.16.2008

TecmoBowl, 1992

Last night, B finally joined Facebook, so we promptly began to play Scrabulous, which is just about as addicting as Facebook itself.

(As noted previously, it is quasi totally ridiculous to be sitting in the same room with your boyfriend, communicating via computer, but I digress.)

Our game steadily progressed along(he's absolutely kicking my ass) until this afternoon, when our new furniture was delivered unassembled, and there was some additional Passover shopping to be done (The General had demands) and then there's his comedy gig in the Jerz, and he won't be home until much later, thus leaving me at a standstill.

Would it be out of line to call him at the club to demand that he makes his next move?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ridiculous,

it is addictive. I got home past 12, exhausted, and yet, i made my move.

you give up yet?

rock on,

b

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I may have to try this game. Am I the only person on Facebook that had not heard of it until this past weekend? AmI that big of a loser?