1.07.2008

Free Day

Yesterday, I did such a stupendous job of taking advantage of my day off from Body for Life that I needed to share it with all of you. It is breathtaking.

9:00 AM - Life Cereal, directly out of the box.

10:00 AM - Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla coffee and a Boston Cream donut

11:00 AM - Diner Breakfast: 3 eggs, ham, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, toast with butter. And a piece of cherry pie.

1:00 PM - Homemade Minestrone Soup. Cheese and crackers. Cookies.

3:00 PM - More cookies. An apple. Assorted mixed nuts.

5:30 PM - Dad's homemade ravioli with meat sauce. Tomato and mozzarella salad. Gorgonzola cheese. Bread. Mom's homemade German Raw Apple Cake.

8:00 PM - B and I debate stopping at Dunkin' Donuts (again) to experience first-hand the three kinds of chocolate in the Triple Chocolate muffin. We also consider stopping at Wendy's for a Frostee-Freeze. Sadly, we do neither.

9:00 PM - Cookies.

11:00 PM - Cheese and crackers.

1 comment:

Buggy B said...

WOOHOO now your eating like I do. :) I did do 13.1 miles on saturday though to get a half marathon in the 1st week of the year. Now if i could curb my eating I would not be a fat nerd anymore. :)